Sunday, May 5, 2013

Snacking Around XU: Biaños Pizzaderia

For this week's Snacking Around XU, I went with an old reliable, a pizza joint just a stone's throw away from the main school gate, where the pizza is good; and when I mean good, I mean good and cheap. Biaños Pizzaderia is the place I go when I have a hankering for pizza but just don't have the budget for Yellow Cab or Shakey's.

Biaños at the corder of Corrales and Hayes Sts.

I usually order their Beef and Mushroom which I did on this particular visit. I usually buy  their regular size crust but I elected to go with their medium because they included drinks. The free drinks is their promotion for the entire month of May and I may just visit them again within the month because of it.

The pizza is nothing spectacular, they don't even use mozzarella and instead apply a variety of quick melt processed cheese but the crust is crisp enough to keep me interested. I really do like how they carpeted the crust with the toppings. This branch of Biaños is generous with the ground beef, but I wish the toppings were spread it more evenly so my slice won't sag.

I remember my first visit to this particular branch, it was a bit hard to find. With the price, you can't expect air conditioning, but at least the drinks are cold. Still, it is a dependable place to go for a quick pizza, just don't mind the heat, especially during this summer.

Their medium size Beef and Mushroom, it came with 2 free bottles of soda as part of their May promotion.
Directions to Biaños Pizzaderia on Corrales Avenue:


View Larger Map

9 comments:

  1. Had my birthday blow out this year at Biano's. We also have a Biano's in our hometown and we often have Biano's pizza for snacks. I particularly like their best seller, Full House. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great place to eat a yummy pizza at an affordable price :) my sister treated me there ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. with friends, during free time we usually eat there .. :D they have yummy pizza with an affordable price..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there like a thousand times and I never go out without my tummy being full. KUDOS TO BIAñOS for their tasty yet very affordable pizzas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. last time i went there was with my friends! I like their beef & mushroom, bacon&cheese and Full House. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely a good place for a snack for starving tummies in the afternoon and not a big cut of your wallet too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a pizza-lover so it's not a surprise that my padmate and I went there almost as soon as they started their operation. She loves meat and I love cheese so we had Ham and Cheese. We mentally divided the pizza to two and I poured hot sauce all over my share so she won't have any opportunity to grab even an inch of it(she does not eat anything spicy!). Indeed, it's a wonderful place to fill the hungry tummy and to spend good times with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Biano's too even if I'm not a super pizza lover :) I think I'll be eating more pizzas this year specially that Biano's is now our partner-establishment in JPIA :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comments! CDOmnivore will be making an announcement soon regarding this contest.

    ReplyDelete